MADRID TOURISTIC CAPITAL, S.L., in compliance with current regulations on the protection of personal data, informs that the personal data collected through the forms on the website: https://tildamadrid.es/, are included in specific automated files of users of the services of MADRID TOURISTIC CAPITAL, S.L. The collection and automated processing of personal data aim to maintain the business relationship and perform tasks related to information, training, advice, and other activities of MADRID TOURISTIC CAPITAL, S.L.
These data will only be transferred to entities that are necessary for the sole purpose of fulfilling the aforementioned purpose. MADRID TOURISTIC CAPITAL, S.L. adopts the necessary measures to ensure the security, integrity, and confidentiality of the data, in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of individuals concerning the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, and repealing the old LOPD, the new Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, 2018, on Data Protection and Digital Rights Guarantee (LOPDGDD).
The user may exercise the rights of access, opposition, rectification, cancellation, limitation, and portability recognized in the aforementioned Regulation (EU) at any time. The exercise of these rights can be carried out by the user through email to: email@example.com.
The user declares that all data provided by him/her are true and correct and undertakes to keep them updated, communicating any changes to MADRID TOURISTIC CAPITAL, S.L.
Purpose of the processing of personal data:
For what purpose will we process your personal data?
In MADRID TOURISTIC CAPITAL, S.L., we will process your personal data collected through the website: smartrental.com, for the following purposes:
- Fulfillment of the company’s commercial, labor, corporate, and accounting obligations.
- Sending commercial information and newsletters about new services offered on the website and in the sector.
- Compliance with the company’s internal processes regarding the administration of suppliers and contractors.
- The process of archiving, updating systems, protection, and custody of the company’s information and databases.
- Transmission of data to third parties with whom contracts have been concluded for commercial, contractual, administrative, marketing, and/or operational purposes.
- Execution of a distance contract with the user.
- Acquisition of products offered through the website.
- Sending promotional information electronically.
- Providing information requested by the user through the contact form.
- Management and payment of reservations.
- Customer service chatbox.
- CV management.
- Receipt of comments and opinions.
Remember that you can oppose the sending of commercial communications by any means and at any time by sending an email to the aforementioned address.
The fields of these records are mandatory to complete, and it is impossible to achieve the stated purposes if this data is not provided.
How long will the collected personal data be kept?
The personal data provided will be kept for as long as the commercial relationship is maintained or until you request its deletion and during the period for which legal responsibilities may arise for the services provided.
The processing of your data is carried out with the following legal bases that legitimize it:
- The request for information and/or the hiring of the services of MADRID TOURISTIC CAPITAL, S.L., whose terms and conditions will be made available to you in any case, prior to any potential hiring.
If you do not provide us with your data or do so incorrectly or incompletely, we will not be able to attend to your request, making it impossible to provide you with the requested information or carry out the hiring of services.
The data will not be communicated to any third party outside MADRID TOURISTIC CAPITAL, S.L., except for legal obligation.
Data collected by users of the services:
In cases where the user includes files with personal data on shared hosting servers, MADRID TOURISTIC CAPITAL, S.L. is not responsible for the user’s non-compliance with the GDPR.
Intellectual Property Rights smartrental.com:
MADRID TOURISTIC CAPITAL, S.L. is the owner of all copyrights, intellectual property, industrial, know-how, and all other rights related to the contents of the website https://tildamadrid.es/ and the services offered therein, as well as the programs necessary for their implementation and related information. The reproduction, publication, and/or non-strictly private use of the contents of the website https://tildamadrid.es/ are not allowed without the prior written consent.
Intellectual Property of the software:
The user must respect the third-party programs made available by MADRID TOURISTIC CAPITAL, S.L., even if they are free and/or publicly available. MADRID TOURISTIC CAPITAL, S.L. has the necessary exploitation and intellectual property rights of the software. The user does not acquire any rights or license for the service contracted, on the software necessary for the provision of the service, or on the technical information for monitoring the service, except for the rights and licenses necessary for the fulfillment of the contracted services and only during their duration.
For any action that goes beyond the fulfillment of the contract, the user will need written authorization from MADRID TOURISTIC CAPITAL, S.L., being prohibited for the user to access, modify, view the configuration, structure, and files of the servers owned by MADRID TOURISTIC CAPITAL, S.L., assuming civil and criminal liability for any incident that may occur on the servers and security systems as a direct result of negligent or malicious action on their part.
Intellectual Property of the hosted content:
The use contrary to the legislation on intellectual property of the services provided by MADRID TOURISTIC CAPITAL, S.L. is prohibited, and in particular:
- Use contrary to Spanish laws or that infringes the rights of third parties.
- Publication or transmission of any content that, in the opinion of MADRID TOURISTIC CAPITAL, S.L., is violent, obscene, abusive, illegal, racial, xenophobic, or defamatory.
- Cracks, program serial numbers, or any other content that violates the intellectual property rights of third parties.
- Collection and/or use of personal data of other users without their express consent or contravening the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of individuals concerning the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data.
- Use of the domain’s mail server and email addresses for the sending of unwanted mass emails
In accordance with the LSSI, MADRID TOURISTIC CAPITAL, S.L. will not send advertising or promotional communications by email or any other equivalent electronic means that have not been previously requested or expressly authorized by the recipients. In the case of users with whom there is a previous contractual relationship, MADRID TOURISTIC CAPITAL, S.L. is authorized to send commercial communications regarding products or services of MADRID TOURISTIC CAPITAL, S.L. that are similar to those initially contracted with the client.
In any case, the user, after proving their identity, may request not to receive more commercial information through Customer Service channels.
Revision Date: 30/11/2023