1. PURPOSE AND ACCEPTANCE
This legal notice regulates the use of the website www.tildamadrid.es (hereinafter, THE WEBSITE), owned by MADRID TOURISTIC CAPITAL, S.L. (hereinafter, THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE).
Browsing the website of THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE confers the condition of user of the same and implies full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the provisions included in this Legal Notice, which may undergo modifications.
The user undertakes to make correct use of the website in accordance with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this Legal Notice. The user will be liable to THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE or to third parties for any damages that may be caused as a result of a breach of this obligation.
2. IDENTIFICATION AND COMMUNICATIONS THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE, in compliance with Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on information society services and electronic commerce, informs you that:
– MADRID TOURISTIC CAPITAL, S.L.
– CIF: B87435673
– Its registered office is at: C/ Gran Via 51, 4 Izquierda, 28013 Madrid.
– Registered in the Mercantile Register of Madrid, Volume 34153, Folio 31, section 8A.
– Email: email@example.com
All notifications and communications between users and THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE shall be considered effective, for all purposes, when they are made by post or any other of the aforementioned means.
3. CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE The website and its services are free and open access, however, THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE conditions the use of some of the services offered on its website to the prior completion of the corresponding form. The user guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of all data communicated to THE WEBSITE OWNER and shall be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made.
The user expressly undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and services of THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE and not to use them for, among others: a) Disseminate criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive or terrorist content or, in general, content that is contrary to law or public order. b) Introduce into the network computer viruses or perform actions likely to alter, damage, interrupt or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE or third parties; as well as hinder the access of other users to the website and its services through the massive consumption of computer resources through which THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE provides its services. c) Attempt to access the e-mail accounts of other users or restricted areas of the computer systems of THE WEBSITE OWNER or third parties and, where appropriate, extract information. d) Infringe the intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as violate the confidentiality of the information of THE WEBSITE OWNER or third parties. e) Impersonate another user, public administrations or a third party. f) Reproducing, copying, distributing, making available or any other form of public communication, transforming or modifying the contents, unless they have the authorisation of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted. g) Collecting data for advertising purposes and sending advertising of any kind and communications for sales purposes or others of a commercial nature without prior request or consent user none of the exploitation rights over them beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the website.
In short, users accessing this website may view the contents and make, where appropriate, authorised private copies provided that the elements reproduced are not subsequently transferred to third parties, nor are they installed on servers connected to networks, nor are they subject to any type of exploitation. Likewise, all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the website are the property of THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE, and it may not be understood that the use or access to the same attributes any right over the same to the user. The distribution, modification, transfer or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorised by the owner of the exploitation rights are prohibited.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of a relationship between THE WEBSITE OWNER and the owner of the website in which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by THE WEBSITE OWNER of its contents or services. Those persons who intend to establish a hyperlink must request prior written authorisation from THE WEBSITE OWNER. In any case, the hyperlink will only allow access to the home-page or home page of our website, and must also refrain from making false, inaccurate or incorrect statements or indications about THE WEBSITE OWNER, or include illegal content, contrary to good customs and public order.
THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE is not responsible for the use that each user makes of the materials made available on this website nor for the actions carried out on the basis of the same.
4. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY The content of this website is of a general nature and is for information purposes only, and access to all content is not fully guaranteed, nor is its completeness, correctness, validity or timeliness, nor its suitability or usefulness for a specific purpose.
THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE excludes, to the extent permitted by law, any liability for damages of any kind arising from: a) The impossibility of accessing the website or the lack of truthfulness, accuracy, completeness and/or timeliness of the contents, as well as the existence of vices and defects in any of the contents.
b) The presence of viruses or other elements in the contents that may cause alterations in the computer systems, electronic documents or data of the users. c) Non-compliance with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this legal notice as a consequence of the incorrect use of the website. In particular, and by way of example, THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE is not responsible for the actions of third parties that violate intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, rights to honour, personal and family privacy and self-image, as well as the rules on unfair competition and illegal advertising. Likewise, THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE declines any responsibility with respect to the information that is outside this website and is not managed directly by our webmaster. The function of the links that appear on this website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources likely to expand the content offered on this website. THE WEBSITE OWNER does not guarantee or take responsibility for the operation or accessibility of the linked sites; nor does it suggest, invite or recommend a visit to them, nor will it be responsible for the results obtained. THE WEBSITE OWNER is not responsible for the establishment of hyperlinks by third parties.
5. PROCEDURE IN CASE OF ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES In the event that any user or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the unlawful nature of the use of any content and/or the performance of any activity on the web pages included or accessible through the website, they must send a notification to THE WEBSITE OWNER duly identifying themselves, specifying the alleged infringements and expressly stating and under their responsibility that the information provided in the notification is accurate. For all litigious matters concerning THE WEBSITE OWNER’S website, Spanish law shall apply.
6. PUBLICATIONS The administrative information provided through the website does not replace the legal publicity of the laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts that have to be formally published in the official
formally published in the official journals of the public administrations, which are the only instrument that attests to their authenticity and content. The information available on this website should be understood as a guide with no purpose of legal validity.